Trump gears up for imminent war with North Korea. North & South Korean governments have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into emergency preparedness and shelters. Both are committed to real diplomacy to save their citizens as well as each other's citizens. Evacuation plans for non-essential US personnel from South Korea are in the works. Meanwhile, the only 'plan' for Hawai‘i is "Shelter in Place."
HAWAI‘I J20+ is calling for immediate and urgent action to demand that each member of the Hawai‘i Congressional Delegation immediately introduce and work to pass laws that will:
- reciprocate North Korea’s public declaration not to use nuclear weapons offensively by declaring our own nuclear no-first use policy.
- direct Strategic Command that the President only has retaliatory nuclear authority, including the use of so-called tactical nuclear weapons and nuclear bunker busters.
- make concerted effort to normalize relations with North Korea and support the bilateral dialogue between North and South Korea.
We have a window of opportunity to eliminate US presidential nuclear First Use capabilites. There is no time to wait. We must act now!
1- FAX-A-THON (inundate their offices with faxes without using fax machines)
- Use this template to send faxes to EACH of your Senators + the Representative of your district (as an attachment or cut-n-paste)
- Send free faxes to them at https://faxzero.com/fax_congress.php
2- Via phone or email, go HERE.